Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Kitties and veggies and more bargains


Do you see the family resemblance? Si has crazy eyes, like, all the time. I tried to capture that in glass by using some really cool swirly sapphire blue glass. The kitty beads are very fun to make. It's fun to put faces on stuff and give them personalities of their own.

Which brings me to ... drum roll please ... the first beads in a new series that I will call "Don't eat anything with a face" which, in Loriland, doesn't leave much to eat. I had raviolis for lunch...I wonder what that would look like with eyeballs?


So, here is an eggplant, corn and an apple with an adorable visitor. Look for more soon.
Have a fantastic Wednesday! Oh and don't forget that the big bead box clearout is still going on in my Etsy store! http://loribeads.etsy.com/

No comments: