Monday, November 26, 2007

A happy thanksgiving was had by all...


Ahhhh, hubby is finally back from the UK. Two weeks is a long time to be gone and I miss him when he's not around. Most of all, I like that he does all the heavy lifting around here. A week after he left, the tire on his Honda went flat. Argh! I don't like dealing with that kind of stuff. Blech. Anyway, he said to just leave it until he got back - YAY! Well, it's all fixed now, thank goodness. They found two nails in two different tires. We must have been driving in Nailville!


Last week I took Desiree out for a celebratory dinner at the Sundance restaurant in Palo Alto. It was so yummy and the food was so beautiful, too! She had a great time. We were celebrating her passing the 'baby board' exam, which is basically the final exam for her school. Whoooo hooooo! She has a few more weeks of school left and then she is done! YAY!


I've been busy making gift beads so things might be a little sparse for a while in my Etsy store. When I'm done making gifts, I will be back, full force.

No comments: