Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Busy Days

Yesterday was crazy busy. Desiree woke up with a sore throat and a stuffy nose so, naturally, we decided it was a good day to go to the museum instead of school. We went to The Tech museum in downtown San Jose to see the new exhibit, BodyWorlds. It was incredible. Absolutely incredible. They allowed NO photography so I couldn't take any pictures of exhibits but the whole thing was amazing.


After the museum, I took Des to the doctor just to make sure the stuffy nose wasn't turning into a sinus infection and that the sore throat wasn't strep. She got the all clear from the doctor so we went off to meet a gal who is going to teach her welding and sheet metal cutting and all kinds of cool stuff in exchange for some help making jewelry.


A few more errands later, I rushed home to make a bunch of beads for a friend who needed them ASAP. When I finally crashed into bed last night, I was POOPED.


I have a few sets of beads to put up on Etsy today but I need to photograph them first. Until then, here is a photo of my doctor's office lobby. Pretty posh, eh?

No comments: