Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Busy. Crazy Busy.

It never rains but it pours. I have been crazy busy for the past week. A good busy, though. I have been torching for many hours every day and loving every minute. I've plowed through a bunch of items on my 'to do' list, too! YAY!

I have my very last PMC class this Thursday and that makes me all wistful and sad. I've really enjoyed meeting all the ladies in the class and the teacher is so funny and fun to be around. Spending time with all of them has been a great investment in my overall well being. I keep forgetting to take a picture of the stuff I've made. Nothing spectacular, you can really tell I'm a rank amateur at this. I haven't had any moments of epiphany, either. I go in with no idea of what I want to make. I think maybe that's a sign that this particular art form may not be for me.

I've been making lots of puppy beads. Pictures later. Now I have to go to another appointment in order to cross off another of those to do items. Fun, fun, fun.

No comments: