Friday, November 20, 2009

A few things...

Ok, first things first. I have to tell you that I am THRILLED that Miss Doxie is blogging again:

http://www.missdoxie.com/
She's back, she's happy, she's got a new beau and a new kitteh and a crew of dachshunds that I have grown to adore. If you haven't read her back catalog of blog entries DO. IT. NOW. Bring a snack and go to the bathroom first because you are going to be there a while, laughing your butt off.

Now that I've gotten that off my chest, I can get down to the bead related things. Hmmmm. I got nuthin. I made spacer beads to go with the sterling charms Kim and I made. Oh! And I made what I thought was the fugliest bead eveh but when I took it out of the kiln, eh, not so bad. I think I saved it in the 9th inning by plastering murrini all over it. Hey, that could be a new marketing angle...save your fugly beads by plastering murrini all over its hideosity! I wonder if I could figure out a way to encorporate a fun mascot into that... like a penguin!

No comments: