Kaye and Marcy tagged me so I'd better comply (they know where I live). :)
Seven weird little facts about me and seven blogs tagged by me...
1. I worked in Finance & Accounting at Hewlett Packard for a bunch of years. Can you imagine? Me? It wasn't a good fit. LOL! I liked working with people but the numbers bored me. I started in the collections department. Again, can you imagine ME collecting money from people? Yeah, neither could they. LOL!
2. I met my husband at Hewlett Packard. He worked in the IT department (computer nerd!) and had just moved here. I dated a few guys from work before him but he was the only KEEPER! I actually had a check list - you know, like, traits I needed a man to have (sense of humor, good listener, intelligent) and stuff I would never put up with again (lying, cheating, etc.) and he was the only one who passed the list test.
3. My husband is originally from the UK. He still has the British accent but I have trained him to use American words for stuff like elevator (lift), trunk (boot), faucet (tap) and cigarette (don't get me started...) His parents and brother still live in the UK. We miss them.
4. I am originally from Minnesota. Not much to say about that except that it's a good place to be a kid in but I'm not sure it would be all that much fun as an adult. Playing in the snow is way more fun than shoveling it. My mom is currently living in MN, taking care of my elderly grandmother. We miss them, too.
5. I am constantly thinking about cookies. I don't eat them constantly. But I do think about them. If we have any in the house, I can hear them begging me to eat them.
6. I am a sweet, surrounded by salties. I love sweets and my whole family prefers salty snacks. This is a blessing and a curse. The cupboard is stocked with a constant supply of salty and savory snacks. When there are actually sweets in the house, they're mine, all mine. The tough part is figuring out who to blame when the bag of cookies is empty.
7. Despite my bright colored beadmaking preferences, I actually wear a lot of neutrals. I do, however, have a really bright pink pair of Crocs that I adore.
There we have it! Thanks for tagging me, gals!