Monday, April 1, 2013

I find it's never a good idea to post when you're cranky.  I should probably step away from the keyboard but since I give myself very good advice but very seldom follow it....


I'm tired today.  Super, duper tired.  I have no really compelling reason to be so tired, other than I have not run today and I always seem like a lethargic slug when I haven't had some exercise.  But, aside from tired I feel cranky.  I have so much to do and not nearly enough time to do it and no real plan on how to attack the list (also I might have forgotten to make a list) so I am just shut down and in I Want To Nap mode. 

Oh hay, I also have murrini.  I still haven't finished labeling it but...you know...I should probably put that on the list....  Anyway, it's here and here if you're interested.  It's super pretty and you need it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Take care! Slow down! ;-) I love your murrinis... we should arrange an flate rate ;-) Hugs, Doris

Jules@bajabb.com said...

Have to ask, what are those little bubble beads or marbles or what? They are so cute.