Monday, February 15, 2010

Bead of the Day

I've decided to get back into blogging but at times it can be daunting thinking of something to say so I will just post a picture of a bead and if I have something to say, I will and if I don't, I won't. How does that sound?

This bead is one of many bunny beads I made last week. I am in the process of listing them in my Etsy shop : http://www.loribeads.etsy.com/

In other news... Mark and I went to San Francisco again on Saturday and did another walking tour. This one included Lombard street and a MASSIVE hill. OMG. My legs hurt. We had a great time, though, and even managed to have dinner at Max's. Sweet!

We were woken up Sunday morning by Miss Desiree saying there was a message left on Mark's car:

How hilarious is that? Someone "tagged" a bunch of cars in our neighborhood with adorable messages and hearts in bright pink. I love it! It washed right off so no harm was done and we got such a giggle out of it. I guess they were just 'spreading the love'.




No comments: