Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Back to the drawing board

Ok, ok, come on back. I'm in a better mood now. I'm sorry I was cranky. Today I am struggling to get anything done! I should be going to the torch and creating my little heart out but I am doodling (I guess, as an Artiste I should call it 'sketching' lol!) and trying to figure out how to do a horse head bead. Sounds like it would be easy to do from memory, right? Well, au contrair, mon frair! I went out there and didn't have a clue where to start. So, back to the drawing board (literally) to figure out on paper where everything goes and what the proportions are before attempting that again. I am still working out whether I want to go semi-realistic or cartoony. Maybe I will do both and see which I like best. I will show you my feeble first attempts and we can laugh together.

No comments: